|Vent Membrane Material：||ePTFE|
|Vent Membrane Features：||Waterproof,Brethable,Dustproof|
|Adhesive Material：||Crylic acid|
1.After 30 minutes of lighting, the humidity of the waterproof and breathable vent membrane is 98%, and the humidity of the waterproof membrane is 82%.
2. After the light is turned off, after 35 minutes, the humidity of the waterproof and breathable vent membrane is reduced to 37%, and the humidity of the waterproof membrane is reduced to 23%.
What are the main applications of waterproof and breathable vent membranes?
At present, it is mainly used in automotive parts, outdoor lighting, communication equipment, pesticide chemical packaging, plant protection tissue culture, connectors, new energy and other fields.
How to choose the correct waterproof vent membrane?
The choice of waterproof and breathable vent membrane is related to the direction of use, working temperature, installation size, ventilation requirements, protection requirements, etc. Please consult the sales staff of the company.
What is the air permeability of the waterproof and breathable vent membrane?
The amount of air permeability is determined by the material of the waterproof and breathable vent membrane, the effective air permeability area, and the pressure difference between the inside and the outside.
Can the product size be customized?
Can be customized according to the drawings.
How can the waterproof breathable vent membrane test leak?
1. Test conditions exceed product performance.
2. After the adhesive is applied to the test article, the time is too short, and the adhesive is not completely stable. It is recommended to test it after 36 hours.
3. The adhesive is not securely attached, and the workpiece bonding surface is not cleaned with dust or oil stains, and the fitting surface has pits, protrusions, cracks, and the like.
4. The other parts of the workpiece are not well sealed. It is recommended to block the venting holes first, first verify the air tightness in other places, and then test the film after correct.
Waterproof and breathable vent membrane instructions:
- Ensure that the waterproof and breathable product and case temperature are above 10 °C.
- Use waterproof and breathable products, wear gloves or use round head tweezers to avoid direct contact with waterproof and breathable products.
- The mounting surface should be clean and free of oil, particles and other contaminants.
- Waterproof and ventilated products should be installed on a flat, vertical surface so that liquids or other contaminants do not accumulate.
- When using the automatic installation machine, please follow the machine instructions.
- For manual installation, use the release paper under the waterproof and breathable product until it is peeled off from the release paper to the easy to pick up state.
- Try to avoid peeling off the product from the release paper or folding the product, otherwise the product may be damaged.